Below you'll find two versions of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Find similarities and differences between both versions. Be careful with tenses!. INCLUDE THE TABLE IN YOUR PORTFOLIO!
A MORE TRADITIONAL VERSION (though somewhat weird, it's pretty short)
A MODERN VERSION
Items to include in your table:
- characters (relations between and among them)
- place where they live
- conflict (that gave rise to the story)
- what happened to the protagonist (remember actions do not take place in isolation, but they are related: cause and effect, contrast, etc.)
- how the conflict is solved
- what happened in the end.
NARRATIVE TENSES: Simple Past, Past Continuous and Past Perfect.